NEW ERA WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW ERA WRESTLING

N.E.W roosters forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

After the signing of Sheeny and The Glory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Glory

The Glory

After the signing of Sheeny and The Glory Empty
PostSubject: After the signing of Sheeny and The Glory   After the signing of Sheeny and The Glory Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:43 pm

*the camera follows The Glory for a minute and watches him, still angry, and still holding his mid-section, entering the locker room*

*As he enters the locker room, he spots Sheeny at his locker, packing up his gear and preparing to leave for the night* *Angrily he walks over to him, grabs the gym bag and confronts Sheeny*

The Glory: Hey, man ! What the *bleep*. I said you were supposed to "pretend to hit me in the guts" not actually do it! I oughta....

Sheeny: "Sorry man, the adrenaline of the big league signing got me all pumped up,....I'm so sorry."

The Glory: "Well, everything else went off without a hitch and I think that TCA bought it, so I forgive you. Just remember, you're on a tightrope, more of these "accidents" will earn you a good old fashioned ass-kicking."

Sheeny: "Ok, sorry bro,.....hey, I have a hot date, the signing worked out for the best I think, thanks for taking me under your wing. See ya later?" *BIG smile*

The Glory: " OK, man, I know it was an adrenal problem. Catch ya soon. Watch my back and you'll be riding my coat-tails to the big time. Good luck with the lady, you have my cel-number if you need some advice."

Sheeny: "Yeah, gotcha man,....cya soon and remember, I Have Your Back!" *leaves the dressing room and is followed outside by the cameras* *sees a cab pull up and hops in* *as the cab drives away we hear laughter echoing through the night that sounds suspiciously like Sheeny*

*cameras darken and the view returns to the ring area for the next match*
Back to top Go down

After the signing of Sheeny and The Glory
Page 1 of 1