NEW ERA WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW ERA WRESTLING

N.E.W roosters forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

any RP ideas you want to tell me

Go down 
+3
Manx Stig
TCA
Spidershadow
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Spidershadow
V-GM
Spidershadow

any RP ideas you want to tell me Empty
PostSubject: any RP ideas you want to tell me   any RP ideas you want to tell me Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:09 pm

i already have one that from you BBJ

anyone else
Back to top Go down
TCA
GM
TCA

PostSubject: Re: any RP ideas you want to tell me   any RP ideas you want to tell me Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:07 am

when me and spider shadow(the rp master of the fed) talk about it, i let you know
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/marmyke101
Manx Stig

Manx Stig

PostSubject: RP Idea   any RP ideas you want to tell me Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:26 pm

How about pitting Me, Brandon and The Freak in either a fatal 3 way or a 2 on 1 handicap?

I dont mind..

Anything you need from me to spice it up, just ask

M S
Back to top Go down
TCA
GM
TCA

PostSubject: Re: any RP ideas you want to tell me   any RP ideas you want to tell me Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:02 pm

i work on a fatal 4 way match for you and a mistery wrestlers.......
Back to top Go down
Dr. Demolish

Dr. Demolish

PostSubject: IF IT IS POSSIBLE   any RP ideas you want to tell me Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:01 am

IF ITS POSSIBLE...I WANNA GO TOE TO TOE WITH KING _ASSASSIN...FOR THE GOLD...I WILL COME UP WITH A GREAT STORY LINE IF NEEDED...REMEMBER DR.DEMOLISH SHOWS NO MERCY!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/robdogg19
Batistom

Batistom

PostSubject: Re: any RP ideas you want to tell me   any RP ideas you want to tell me Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:05 am

Dr. Demolish wrote:
IF ITS POSSIBLE...I WANNA GO TOE TO TOE WITH KING _ASSASSIN...FOR THE GOLD...I WILL COME UP WITH A GREAT STORY LINE IF NEEDED...REMEMBER DR.DEMOLISH SHOWS NO MERCY!!!!!!!!!

you´ve got only half of his points, sounds not so serious. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TCA
GM
TCA

PostSubject: Re: any RP ideas you want to tell me   any RP ideas you want to tell me Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:55 am

man if you realy want k_a....its your choice but are you look his stats????
Back to top Go down
Spidershadow
V-GM
Spidershadow

PostSubject: Re: any RP ideas you want to tell me   any RP ideas you want to tell me Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:11 am

Sorry Dr D i have a fued set up for you with someone in your leauge

maybe in the futre u can go for the other gold?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Demolish

Dr. Demolish

PostSubject: Who is my Feud with?   any RP ideas you want to tell me Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:48 pm

who is my feud with?? i would like to know so i can prepare
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/robdogg19
Manx Stig

Manx Stig

PostSubject: He's sure got big gahounas though   any RP ideas you want to tell me Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:28 pm

I for one wont knock Doctor D for his courage, However, after a match with the champ, his mind may need a little TLC..LOL
Back to top Go down
kau67

kau67

PostSubject: Re: any RP ideas you want to tell me   any RP ideas you want to tell me Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:48 pm

I have a few rps written from my old fed that i never got to use but i can always update them, any way were do i post my image i dont remember were the pm said also i know i had to post this some were once before but ill do it again for safe measure. I perfer to be a heel, im better at coming up with heel rps
Back to top Go down
The Glory

The Glory

PostSubject: Sheeny and The Glory   any RP ideas you want to tell me Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:31 am

Spidershadow, I guess I should have put this here first. What I am trying to build with the interplay between Sheeny and The Glory is that Sheeny isn't really interested in being The Glory's protege, he's just going along with him to get the advantage of surprise for when the match takes place. He's agreeing to be "led" by The Glory but knows that he's the better wrestler, he also realizes that The Glory is just too arrogant and ego-centric to argue with, he'll let his wrestling do the talking. At least those were my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Spidershadow
V-GM
Spidershadow

PostSubject: Re: any RP ideas you want to tell me   any RP ideas you want to tell me Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:12 am

The Glory wrote:
Spidershadow, I guess I should have put this here first. What I am trying to build with the interplay between Sheeny and The Glory is that Sheeny isn't really interested in being The Glory's protege, he's just going along with him to get the advantage of surprise for when the match takes place. He's agreeing to be "led" by The Glory but knows that he's the better wrestler, he also realizes that The Glory is just too arrogant and ego-centric to argue with, he'll let his wrestling do the talking. At least those were my thoughts.

to be honest with you

for some reason i knew that was the angle you were going for

and it will happen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any RP ideas you want to tell me   any RP ideas you want to tell me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

any RP ideas you want to tell me
Page 1 of 1