NEW ERA WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW ERA WRESTLING

N.E.W roosters forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Street Kid vs. Dr. Demolish

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spidershadow
V-GM
Spidershadow

Street Kid vs. Dr. Demolish Empty
PostSubject: Street Kid vs. Dr. Demolish   Street Kid vs. Dr. Demolish Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:04 am

Street Kid(F) vs. Dr. Demolish(H)

I didn’t mean to…

Street Kid some how manages to upset Dr Demolish reminding him of the days he was locked in the basement, Demolish get flash backs and tho street kid trys to help him demolish goes on a demolishing rampage.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Demolish

Dr. Demolish

PostSubject: Re: Street Kid vs. Dr. Demolish   Street Kid vs. Dr. Demolish Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:25 pm

He Grabs street kid by the neck, and throws him against the wall. "YOUR GONNA PAY FOR THE PAIN I WENT THROUGH"!!! "YOUR GONNA FEEL HOW I FELT ALL THOSE YEARS" "WHEN I GET DONE WITH YOU, NO ONE, NOOOOO ONEEEEE WILL RECOGNIZE YOU!!! Dr. Demolish takes back his hand from around Street kids neck, turns around but suddenly turns back and lays a huge hay maker on street kids face.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/robdogg19
Spidershadow
V-GM
Spidershadow

PostSubject: Re: Street Kid vs. Dr. Demolish   Street Kid vs. Dr. Demolish Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:25 am

that is a good ending, but i need you to think of a way he reminds you

maybe several referances of colstriphobia, or being locked away

he doesn't have to be talking to you you could over hear it

other wise good!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Demolish

Dr. Demolish

PostSubject: Re: Street Kid vs. Dr. Demolish   Street Kid vs. Dr. Demolish Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:37 pm

Flashes to backstage...street kid in his arragents is sitting around a table with a bunch of superstars playing cards and drinking beer, streets kid slams the cards down on the table " full house i win asses haha" "you guys are as pathetic at cards as Dr. Demolish is a wrestling haha", " i saw him in the locker room all huddled in a corner talking to him self and screaming at him self and he even was punching his head" " haha what a loser, i bet i can beat him so bad, and make him going crying of to his dear old dead daddy hahaha" just as street kid is rambling Dr. Demolish was lurking behind him The others watched in aww, pointing and silently jestering to street kid to stop but it was too late Dr. Demolish heard everything......
Back to top Go down
Dr. Demolish

Dr. Demolish

PostSubject: A Flash Back   Street Kid vs. Dr. Demolish Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:50 pm

As street kid was rambling Dr. Demolish over hears his rambles....A Flash Back occurs " Dr.D-ahh ahh, dont hurt me daddy" His dad-"Shut up you pathetic piece of shit" "you are worth less *he whips him* " Ahhhh stop daddy stop" " SHUT THE FUCK UP" YOU MEAN NUTHING TO ME *WHIPS SOME MORE* " YOU WILL NEVER BE ANYTHING" "YOU DISGUST ME"...Flashes back to Street kids ramble..(Add to the ramble)-----> "no wonder his dad locked him up and beat him, he is one ugly fucker hahaha"
Back to top Go down
Spidershadow
V-GM
Spidershadow

PostSubject: Re: Street Kid vs. Dr. Demolish   Street Kid vs. Dr. Demolish Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:38 pm

ok now put all the ideas into one promo
run it
this

if somehting is happening and doinging thing like the card game put it in green
then as street kids says something put it on a new line and color it blue
and as you say something put it in red
and if a flash back happens put it back in greenbut as you dad says something put it in darkred
and please do not sware minors play the game and the fed could get in trouble for swearing

but you have a brillient idea

loving the flash backs loving the idea that street kid saw u in the corner

keep it up
Back to top Go down
Dr. Demolish

Dr. Demolish

PostSubject: ok...and thank you   Street Kid vs. Dr. Demolish Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:51 pm

ok no problem and thank you

Flashes to backstage...street kid in his arragents is sitting around a table with a bunch of superstars playing cards and drinking beer, streets kid slams the cards down on the table
" full house i win morons haha"
"you guys are as pathetic at cards as Dr. Demolish is a wrestling haha",
" i saw him in the locker room all huddled in a corner talking to him self and screaming at him self and he even was punching his head"

As street kid was rambling Dr. Demolish over hears his rambles....A Flash Back occurs
" ahh ahh, dont hurt me daddy",
"Shut up you pathetic piece of crap" "you are worth less"
*he whips him*
" Ahhhh stop daddy stop"
" I SAID SHUT UP" "YOU MEAN NOTHING TO ME"
*WHIPS SOME MORE*
" YOU WILL NEVER BE ANYTHING" "YOU DISGUST ME"
...Flashes back to Street kids ramble
" haha what a loser, i bet i can beat him so bad, and make him going crying off to his dear old dead daddy hahaha"
"no wonder his dad locked him up and beat him, he is one ugly cracker hahaha"

just as street kid is rambling Dr. Demolish was lurking behind him The others watched in aww, pointing and silently jestering to street kid to stop but it was too late Dr. Demolish heard everything......He Grabs street kid by the neck, and throws him against the wall.
"YOUR GONNA PAY FOR THE PAIN I WENT THROUGH"!!!
"YOUR GONNA FEEL HOW I FELT ALL THOSE YEARS"
"WHEN I GET DONE WITH YOU, NO ONE, NOOOOO ONEEEEE WILL RECOGNIZE YOU!!!

Dr. Demolish takes back his hand from around Street kids neck, turns around but suddenly turns back and lays a huge hay maker on street kids face.....
Back to top Go down
Spidershadow
V-GM
Spidershadow

PostSubject: Re: Street Kid vs. Dr. Demolish   Street Kid vs. Dr. Demolish Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:18 am

brillient unless street kid says anythign i will use that in war zone
Back to top Go down
Dr. Demolish

Dr. Demolish

PostSubject: Re: Street Kid vs. Dr. Demolish   Street Kid vs. Dr. Demolish Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:05 am

Thank you so much...i will keep up the good work....let hope he like it
Back to top Go down
Street Kid

PostSubject: street kid vs. dr. demolish   Street Kid vs. Dr. Demolish Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:46 pm

fine with me
Back to top Go down
Dr. Demolish

Dr. Demolish

PostSubject: Re: Street Kid vs. Dr. Demolish   Street Kid vs. Dr. Demolish Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:55 am

THATS GREAT TO HEAR STREET KID
Back to top Go down
Spidershadow
V-GM
Spidershadow

PostSubject: Re: Street Kid vs. Dr. Demolish   Street Kid vs. Dr. Demolish Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:30 am

now dr d has a tourney match so the fued may be on hold for a while depends how good dr.d does...

but if Strret kid could have more imput for the next promo you guys will have would be great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street Kid vs. Dr. Demolish   Street Kid vs. Dr. Demolish Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Street Kid vs. Dr. Demolish
Page 1 of 1