NEW ERA WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW ERA WRESTLING

N.E.W roosters forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The_Freak! vs. The Black Abyss vs. Manx Stig

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spidershadow
V-GM
Spidershadow

The_Freak! vs. The Black Abyss  vs.  Manx Stig Empty
PostSubject: The_Freak! vs. The Black Abyss vs. Manx Stig   The_Freak! vs. The Black Abyss  vs.  Manx Stig Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:03 am

The_Freak!(H) vs. The Black Abyss(T) vs. Manx Stig(H)

I don’t like you, but I need you.

Triple threat fued, in-between the tourney Manx Stig wants to get revenge on the_freak! For ruing the rematch they had, The Black Abyss is a hired hand and Manx Stig hires TBA to help get revenge, but The_freak has the same idea. after the tourny you will have one match with tba on manx's side and one when he s on the freaks, remember he is a hired hand and you will have to make it worth his while to join you
Back to top Go down
Spidershadow
V-GM
Spidershadow

PostSubject: Re: The_Freak! vs. The Black Abyss vs. Manx Stig   The_Freak! vs. The Black Abyss  vs.  Manx Stig Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:24 am

Manx you are pissed that the freak ruined your chance of a victory, you want vengance but you want to win the tournement more... you can't intervean with the tourny, that would lead to a DQ... so you hire the black abyss to take hi out for you, so you can stay in the championship run, vengance and a title? but The_freak knows you hired the black abyss for a large amount of money after the match he wants to take you out now.

manx start with a promo about you meeting with the black abyss offering money, maybe it aint enough and he asks for more, tell him exactly what you want him to do (maybe hit him with a chair a few times, put him through a table) up to you,

be inventive,
the freak you can do a promo as well

try to mention each other if possilbe

when you wrtie the promo put manx stig in red the black abyss in blue and the freak in orange and if there is a bit where no one is talking maybe they are walking the corridors put it in green
Back to top Go down
Manx Stig

Manx Stig

PostSubject: Re: The_Freak! vs. The Black Abyss vs. Manx Stig   The_Freak! vs. The Black Abyss  vs.  Manx Stig Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:41 am

Manx stig stumbles back stage after being chaired by the_Freak... He enters the deserted dressing room..

Manx Stig "What the hell was The_freak playing at? He had no reason to interfere with this match, he isn't even in my league"

A voice booms out from a dark corner of the dressing room..

black abyss "talking to yourself aint gonna answer that question Stiggy. You need to go get yourself some revenge"

Manx Stig is unsure where the voice is coming from, but answers anyway.

Manx Stig " And how am I supposed to do that?"

black abyss "Easy, bat him round the head with a chair when he is least expecting it, maybe during the light heavy tornament"

Manx Stig "good idea BooZoo!!! Then I'll get myself kicked out of the tornament, very intelligent"

black abyss "well get someone else to do it for you then"

Manx Stig "like who?"

black abyss "I'll do it for you, but it'll cost ya"

Manx Stig "Right! But who are you?"

Just then, the Black Abyss walks from the darkness and stares at Manx Stig..

Manx Stig "Oh, its you! and how much is this gonna cost me?"

The Black abyss walks over and whispers into Manx Stigs ear. Manx Stig raises an eye brow..

Manx Stig "I think we have a deal"

They shake hands and the lights fade....
Back to top Go down
Spidershadow
V-GM
Spidershadow

PostSubject: Re: The_Freak! vs. The Black Abyss vs. Manx Stig   The_Freak! vs. The Black Abyss  vs.  Manx Stig Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:13 am

good one! really good keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Manx Stig

Manx Stig

PostSubject: Re: The_Freak! vs. The Black Abyss vs. Manx Stig   The_Freak! vs. The Black Abyss  vs.  Manx Stig Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:34 am

unbeknown to the two wrestlers making this sadistic pact, hidden in another dark and gloomy corner of the dressing romm, sits The_freak.

The_freak "Ah, so I see that Manx stig Cant fight his own battles now, he has to employ another to do his dirty work."

He shifts his gaze to the one they call Black Abyss..

The_freak "you would have thought he would have chosen a better acompliss, but never mind, I will teach those two the true value of pain, but just to be safe, I think I should seek an allie of my own."

The_Freak scratches his head and then a look of smugness spreads across his face..

The_freak "there is only one in this federation that I can think of who can help, I dont like anyone here, but this one I dislike less than the other.. Where is TCA gonna be today, oh I know, either the Gym or the donut shop filling his face"

The_freak waits for his adversaries to leave and then starts his search for TCA..

The_freak "oh they will pay, pay a great price too, shame really, I did not realy mean to hit Manx Stig, he just got in the way, it was Brandon I really wanted.. and I can even get revenge on the Black abyss, for interfered when it has nothing what so ever to do with him, oh two birds with one stone, I am gonna enjoy this...Muhahahahaha"

The lights fade...

Last edited by Manx Stig on Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spidershadow
V-GM
Spidershadow

PostSubject: Re: The_Freak! vs. The Black Abyss vs. Manx Stig   The_Freak! vs. The Black Abyss  vs.  Manx Stig Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:33 pm

that is good but the_freak has met the black abyss alrady

the balck abyss ended thefreaks match and beat the freak up for ruining your match and hurting a ref.

maybe incorperate that into the promo
Back to top Go down
The Black Abyss

The Black Abyss

PostSubject: Re: The_Freak! vs. The Black Abyss vs. Manx Stig   The_Freak! vs. The Black Abyss  vs.  Manx Stig Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:14 pm

i tell you what manx, you have got my character really well

just want to see the twist

do you want me to add anything?
Back to top Go down
Manx Stig

Manx Stig

PostSubject: Re: The_Freak! vs. The Black Abyss vs. Manx Stig   The_Freak! vs. The Black Abyss  vs.  Manx Stig Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:51 pm

Yes please mate.. seeing as I am paying you an all..

Just to set the scene for you, I am a Face, but I don't take no Bull and I will get vengeance always..

Just put what you like on the feud..

I will PM you with a few twist ideas if you like and you do the same..

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Manx Stig

Manx Stig

PostSubject: Re: The_Freak! vs. The Black Abyss vs. Manx Stig   The_Freak! vs. The Black Abyss  vs.  Manx Stig Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 5:45 am

In a dark corner of the parking lot, The Black Abyss waits...
after a few minutes a lone figure comes into view, the air around him seems grey, the smell is threatening.
Just as the figure approaches The Black abyss's hiding place, he speaks..

The_FreakWhy are you hiding Abyss, you know I can see clearer in the dark than I can in light?

Black AbyssI was waiting for you, I wanted to make a deal with you.

The_FreakWhy should I make a deal with you, you have been hired by Manx stig to get me...

Black AbyssYes, but if you can match his offer, I will be more than happy to change my plans.

The_Freakwhy should I trust you. You interfered with my last match coz I hurt the ref, you are not to be trusted.

Black AbyssThat was a mistake and I apologise, but there are more important things to consider..

The_FreakOh yeah, and what may I ask is more important than me smashing you face?

Black AbyssSmashing the face of Manx Stig, he is rising through the ranks far too quickly for my liking and I think he needs to be taught a lesson.

The_FreakI agree, so what figure are we talking about

The lights fade...
Back to top Go down
Manx Stig

Manx Stig

PostSubject: Re: The_Freak! vs. The Black Abyss vs. Manx Stig   The_Freak! vs. The Black Abyss  vs.  Manx Stig Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 5:48 am

Spider, I now need your help.

I think that the_freak and the Black abyss try and get the Manx stig during a match, but then someone comes out from backstage to level the playing field, but I am not sure whom it is, have you any suggestions???
Back to top Go down
jose

jose

PostSubject: Re: The_Freak! vs. The Black Abyss vs. Manx Stig   The_Freak! vs. The Black Abyss  vs.  Manx Stig Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:24 am

I would be more than willing to level that playing field if The Vice GM is okay with it
Back to top Go down
TCA
GM
TCA

PostSubject: Re: The_Freak! vs. The Black Abyss vs. Manx Stig   The_Freak! vs. The Black Abyss  vs.  Manx Stig Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am

man if thoses guy piss you off...go on the ring and if you want a partner i can wrestle in warzone too so im in pal..... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/marmyke101
Manx Stig

Manx Stig

PostSubject: Re: The_Freak! vs. The Black Abyss vs. Manx Stig   The_Freak! vs. The Black Abyss  vs.  Manx Stig Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:59 pm

Thanks Guys, but what I think should happen is some other Face should come to my aid, shame we aint got a Hacksaw Jim Duggan Charecter in the ranks, but I really think it should be someone no one would expect to come into the ring...

Like The Champ Maybe???
Back to top Go down
Spidershadow
V-GM
Spidershadow

PostSubject: Re: The_Freak! vs. The Black Abyss vs. Manx Stig   The_Freak! vs. The Black Abyss  vs.  Manx Stig Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:28 am

have faith guys

it will all come together...
Back to top Go down
Manx Stig

Manx Stig

PostSubject: Re: The_Freak! vs. The Black Abyss vs. Manx Stig   The_Freak! vs. The Black Abyss  vs.  Manx Stig Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:05 pm

So I can leave it up to you then spider, do you need any more RP, or can you fill in the blanks???
Back to top Go down
Spidershadow
V-GM
Spidershadow

PostSubject: Re: The_Freak! vs. The Black Abyss vs. Manx Stig   The_Freak! vs. The Black Abyss  vs.  Manx Stig Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:39 pm

i do want one actually

i want you to meet TBA again and ask him to take the freak out in a match

he said it will cost you

you say WHAT! ALL THAT MONEY JUST TO HIT HIM WITH A CHAIR?

he say no all that money to hit him with a chair and win you a match...

then work fromt there

(give him something gresome to end the match on evil and hurtful to the freak)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The_Freak! vs. The Black Abyss vs. Manx Stig   The_Freak! vs. The Black Abyss  vs.  Manx Stig Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The_Freak! vs. The Black Abyss vs. Manx Stig
Page 1 of 1