NEW ERA WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW ERA WRESTLING

N.E.W roosters forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the challenge room

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TCA
GM
TCA

the challenge room Empty
PostSubject: the challenge room   the challenge room Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:26 am

put your challenge here!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/marmyke101
TCA
GM
TCA

the challenge room Empty
PostSubject: first show of 2nd season   the challenge room Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:42 pm

FIRST SHOW
TV TOURNAMENT

SINNED (t)vs KISSOFDEATH(h)

SAVAGE SUPREME(f) vs TCA(h)

WAKITZA VS JKM

DOOMBOT(h) vs ABYSMO SAGRADO(t)

MELIP(t) vs KARTEXX

THE DRAGON(h) vs CAVALLO(t)

BATISTA JAREW (f)vs WEAVER(t)

THE LAST WARRIOR(t) vs WHITE SHADOW(h)

AND THE FATAL 4 WAY MATCH

RICK FOLEY(f) vs HOSTKILLER(h) vs TEMUKEITOR(h) vs KURTIS ANGLE(f) FOR THE #1 CONTAINDER TO THE W-H TITLE

Last edited by TCA on Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:25 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spidershadow
V-GM
Spidershadow

the challenge room Empty
PostSubject: Re: the challenge room   the challenge room Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:27 am

ok now i understand what you mean

and dont worry i will make a better light weight belt image coming soon.
Back to top Go down
kau67

kau67

the challenge room Empty
PostSubject: Re: the challenge room   the challenge room Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:46 am

do you want us to put our rp here, this is Kurtis Angle by the way
Back to top Go down
TCA
GM
TCA

the challenge room Empty
PostSubject: Re: the challenge room   the challenge room Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:57 am

if you want,kurtis,show us what you can do
Back to top Go down
kau67

kau67

the challenge room Empty
PostSubject: Re: the challenge room   the challenge room Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 7:20 pm

Kurtis Angle: Wow, this is my victim. um I mean opponent,Well TCA you sure are hiring them small these days. Oh, oh wait I'm sorry that's the ring announcer isn't it. Well you can't really blame me it was an honest mistake, look at some of the rejects you've hired so far. Anyway I better get back on topic, I'm sure the network doesn't want this show taking up anymore valuable air time. So what I originally came out here to say was TCA, was that this tournament is a waste of time, why don't you cut the formalities and give the fans what they want to see, me with that title around my fit and firm waist.

TCA's music hits and he stands at the entrance.

TCA: You know Kurtis I really don't like your........

Kurtis Angle: Ya, ya, ya TCA I know what you're gonna say, the problem with my idea is that I won't be wrestling all hot and sweaty sans shirt if you just hand me the title, but don't worry TCA if that's what all the ladys really want to see, then when you award the title next week I'll accept it without a shirt on.

Sorry I didn't incorporate other ppl into it but i wasnt sure of their gimmick, wasnt sure if it was ok to speak for you either if it then just delete it i wont feel bad
Back to top Go down
Matt Skiba

Matt Skiba

the challenge room Empty
PostSubject: Re: the challenge room   the challenge room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:43 pm

Matt Skiba is walking the corridors of the N.E.W arena and he spots Melip.

Matt Skiba: Hey, Melip, best of luck in our tourney match tonight

Matt Skiba offers his hand to shake Melip's, Melip looks Matt Skiba Square in the eyes in disgust and slaps him round the face.

Melip: You do realise you are leaving early don't you? You do realise you can not stand the AWESOME POWER of Melip. You do know that don't you?

Matt Skiba looks at the spot Melip's hand left it.

Matt Skiba: I like sportsman conduct, I like to think that I can get some good will out of some people, I lik...

Melip: Well you are WRONG!

Matt Skiba toe kicks Melip in the gut gets him in a head lock and moves his own head near to Melip's

Matt Skiba: Let me finish. I also like to warn you... this will be the hardest match in your career!

Matt Skiba throw Melip away and walks off, Melip gets his orentation back and finds a can of lemonade and thorws it at Matt Skiba and he misses by miles.

Melip: I WILL GET YOU!
Back to top Go down
TCA
GM
TCA

the challenge room Empty
PostSubject: Re: the challenge room   the challenge room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:45 pm

kau67 wrote:
Kurtis Angle: Wow, this is my victim. um I mean opponent,Well TCA you sure are hiring them small these days. Oh, oh wait I'm sorry that's the ring announcer isn't it. Well you can't really blame me it was an honest mistake, look at some of the rejects you've hired so far. Anyway I better get back on topic, I'm sure the network doesn't want this show taking up anymore valuable air time. So what I originally came out here to say was TCA, was that this tournament is a waste of time, why don't you cut the formalities and give the fans what they want to see, me with that title around my fit and firm waist.

TCA's music hits and he stands at the entrance.

TCA: You know Kurtis I really don't like your........

Kurtis Angle: Ya, ya, ya TCA I know what you're gonna say, the problem with my idea is that I won't be wrestling all hot and sweaty sans shirt if you just hand me the title, but don't worry TCA if that's what all the ladys really want to see, then when you award the title next week I'll accept it without a shirt on.

Sorry I didn't incorporate other ppl into it but i wasnt sure of their gimmick, wasnt sure if it was ok to speak for you either if it then just delete it i wont feel bad

cool kurtis...i work on somethin about this for you and i....maybe a big feud on paper work.....
Back to top Go down
kau67

kau67

the challenge room Empty
PostSubject: Re: the challenge room   the challenge room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:08 pm

Thanks just keep me informed i can always do more
Back to top Go down
TCA
GM
TCA

the challenge room Empty
PostSubject: Re: the challenge room   the challenge room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:08 am

the feud between you and i start this thursday....i put your rp in the show and your fatal 4 way match its the last match....i attack you and i burn you with gas...next week you are angry and do the same thing to me..in the next ppv its gonna be you vs me in a no dq and no hold barred!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
kau67

kau67

the challenge room Empty
PostSubject: Re: the challenge room   the challenge room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:38 am

sounds good ill see if i can come up with some more stuff
Back to top Go down
TCA
GM
TCA

the challenge room Empty
PostSubject: Re: the challenge room   the challenge room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:37 am

the match is on...im sure you will like it....wrotes a rp about your condition for next show......and i add the attack from you on tca match...you brutally attack me in my match.....great feud!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the challenge room Empty
PostSubject: Re: the challenge room   the challenge room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the challenge room
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NEW ERA WRESTLING :: FORUM :: reborn-
Jump to: