NEW ERA WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW ERA WRESTLING

N.E.W roosters forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War Zone Help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spidershadow
V-GM
Spidershadow

War Zone Help Empty
PostSubject: War Zone Help   War Zone Help Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:07 am

if you need any help post on here or PM the Gm TCA or The V-GM Spider Shadow or King_assassin
Back to top Go down
Spidershadow
V-GM
Spidershadow

War Zone Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone Help   War Zone Help Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:16 am

right the glory asked me personally if there is anything he can do, i think he is good at rp and so is everyone else who does it, you have been showing me!

but colors i used the glory in the example with me

ok with your role plays

colors

this is for things that happen, the camera pans across the arena and blackens out and is rejoined in spider shadows locker room The glory bardes in with out knocking
red is for the main baddy, always start with your full name (acceptions of TCA) The Glory followed by ':' The Glory: Ok shadow, your game is up, you know Sheeny is my protoge, stop putting us in matches!.
blue is for the main goodie, which normally will not be spider shadow, hahaha Spider Shadow: well your his teacher, TEACH HIM IN THE RING! and shwo the WORLD your *cough* skills!
with regarud to **in talking only is its short a simple like a cough sneeze a tone of voice (sarcastic, enthusiasim) if its The Glory does a double flex as tediuos as it is you need to start a new line colour it in green and then carry on talking after
The Glory: FINE!
the glory walks towards the door, turns around to spider shadow
the glory: oh and spider shadow
the glory flexes his right arm
i will get you
the glory leaves the room
Back to top Go down

War Zone Help
Page 1 of 1