NEW ERA WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW ERA WRESTLING

N.E.W roosters forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Glory vs. Sheeny

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spidershadow
V-GM
Spidershadow

The Glory vs. Sheeny Empty
PostSubject: The Glory vs. Sheeny   The Glory vs. Sheeny Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:22 pm

THE GLORY(H) VS. SHEENY (T)

the two newest maybe you can open the first evr warzone

i need a promo fo you two signeind your contracts in the ring with TCA and then he gives you the match contract.

you will fight later the night and that is the start of the fued.

next we need a promo from the glory form the sounds of things has something i liek to call 'the wonderful complex' kinda like chris masters in the way he is perfect?

i need your friendly arrogance to annoy sheeny when you think your actually getting along

base it in the locker room or canteen or gym i want the glory to think he has a friend i dont want in ring challenges.

maybe follow (not stalk). but get me the contract signing first
Back to top Go down
The Glory

The Glory

PostSubject: Feud with Sheeny   The Glory vs. Sheeny Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:00 am

Ok, will start getting some ideas together, pitch them to Sheeny and see what we can work out. Will get back to you asap.
Back to top Go down
Spidershadow
V-GM
Spidershadow

PostSubject: Re: The Glory vs. Sheeny   The Glory vs. Sheeny Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:02 pm

no
dont do that
put em stright up on here and then disguess

he needs to comeo n the forum and post ideas not work throught TWG

dont be afraid:)
Back to top Go down
The Glory

The Glory

PostSubject: ok, will discuss ideas here   The Glory vs. Sheeny Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:13 pm

I'm new here. I have no idea how I should respond to suggestions, so please bear with me. I was thinking of a couple of ways to approach this, one being that I take exception to not being signed in ring exclusively,...the other being that I offer him a chance to be my protege. Either way I come off as arrogant and I give him a chance to reply, I envisioned one of two responses, there are many but I thought of:

1) You know, Glory *laughs* I can't believe that you actually think you're good enough to fight here, I can't believe that you can get a date either, I think that you suffer from "small man syndrome" !

my response. "What do you mean?,....I'm taller and bigger than you are.

His reply "I didn't mean it "quite that way" *laughs and laughs and laughs.

I retaliate by tapping him out with an abdominal stretch at the signing.

OR....

2) The Glory: "You know, you're not so awful, and since I'm new here, I'll take pity on you and let you tag with me. All you need to do is to kneel to me and repeat after me."

Sheeny: *looks around and thinks for a second, then drops to a knee

The Glory: "Very smart of you, you'll come a long way with me to lead you."

Sheeny: *looks around at the crowd and bows his head* *raises one eyebrow and winks at the camera* *waits for The Glory to start his yapping*

The Glory: Ok, now that you recognize your better, I expect you to prostrate yourself on the mat and offer me your service as my partner and protector.

Sheeny: *glances around one more time* Quickly starts to say "I offer you,.." and drives his fist deep into the solar plexus of The Glory, doubling him over in pain, then he rises to continue by saying " a good butt kicking and a load of pain, you arrogant moron !"

The Glory: *lies gasping in pain in the ring

Sheeny: kicks The Glory in the butt and storms out of the ring, with The Glory still on the mat trying to catch his breath.

Those were my thoughts,.....advice or alterations?
Back to top Go down
Spidershadow
V-GM
Spidershadow

PostSubject: Re: The Glory vs. Sheeny   The Glory vs. Sheeny Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:40 am

ok i go with the secodn one which i think is better

make it a bit bigger and maybe get the contracts in the

start off with

TCA's music hits and the crowd goes wild, he is followed by two mystery wrestlers. They reach the ring and TCA asks for a mic.

TCA: now you are probably wondering who these two are? They are my latest signings, this one is Sheeny and this fine specimen is The Glory and they are signing here tonight.

carry on
Back to top Go down
The Glory

The Glory

PostSubject: Redo and expansion   The Glory vs. Sheeny Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:28 pm

Ok, how's this.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TCA's music hits and the crowd goes wild, he is followed by two mystery wrestlers. They reach the ring and TCA asks for a mic.TCA: " Now you are probably wondering who these two are? They are my latest signings, on my right is Sheeny and this fine specimen on the left of me, is The Glory and they are signing here tonight. I have the contracts ready, can I get a referee to the ring to witness the signatures and make sure that all is legal and binding, please? * waits for a referee to enter the ring* "Thank you."
"OK, now the documents have been drawn up and notarized and are legally binding for the the current season, you gents need to look them over. Take your time but remember that the fans don't like to wait" *hands the contracts to each wrestler, who take a minute to look them over*

The Glory seems distracted by the fact that Sheeny is sharing the ring with him and being signed at the same time, he seems to be a bit irritated by the lack of individual attention.*

*Sheeny looks up from his contract and asks for apen, quickly signing the contract offer and smiling, he waves to the crowd as he displays the signed contract.*

*The Glory smirks at Sheeny as if he's disgusted by the obvious play to the crowd, he mocks him and flexes, expecting a round of cheers which don't come. He slams the paper to the desk and snatches the pen from Sheeny, signing his contract in an obvious huff*

The Glory: I know you think the crowd is on your side, but you have to realize, that beside me, you look like a complete and total pencil-neck. *does a double bicep flex and kisses both arms* I know you're just thankful to get a contract, so here's what I'll do. I think you've got some "Potential", so I'll let you follow me around, watch and learn what someone with some talent can do in the ring. You might be good, some day.

Sheeny: *with sarcastic appreciation in his voice* Well, gee, thanks man, I hope to someday be as great and Glory-ous as you. *barely keeps from laughing out loud.

The Glory: "You know, you're not so awful, and since I'm new here, I'll take pity on you and let you tag with me. All you need to do is to kneel to me and repeat after me."

Sheeny: *looks around and thinks for a second, lowers his head and pretends to fingercomb his hair but the camera pans in to show him faking a gagging motion, then Sheeny drops to a knee.

The Glory: "Very smart of you, you'll come a long way with me to lead you."

Sheeny: *looks around at the crowd and bows his head again* *raises one eyebrow and winks at the camera* *waits for The Glory to start his yapping*

The Glory: Ok, now that you recognize that I am your better, I expect you to prostrate yourself on the mat and offer me your service as my partner and protector.
*TCA shrugs and rolls his eyes in obvious disgust* *TCA puts his hands on his hips and waits impatiently for disgusting display to be over so that he can continue on with the card*

Sheeny: *glances around one more time* Quickly starts to say "I offer you,.." and drives his fist deep into the solar plexus of The Glory, doubling him over in pain, then he rises to continue by saying " a good butt kicking and a load of pain, you arrogant moron !"

The Glory: *lies gasping in pain in the ring.*

*The cameras pan to TCA laughing and holding his abdomen while tears of pure hilarious laughter grace his cheeks*
*The camera pans back to the wrestlers*

Sheeny: *kicks The Glory in the butt and storms out of the ring, with The Glory still on the mat trying to catch his breath.*

TCA: I guess that was a no? *resumes his laughter and leaves the ring.*

The Glory: "You'll pay for that Sheeny, you have no idea of who you just turned your back on, you had best get someone to watch that back for you, because I'll be coming for you !"

*The Glory gets up and , still gasping for breath, leaves the ring area and returns to the backstage.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Glory vs. Sheeny   The Glory vs. Sheeny Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Glory vs. Sheeny
Page 1 of 1